Utilising eco-friendly R290 refrigerant which is non toxic and kinder to the ozone layer, the new Climateasy 18R2 portable air conditioner from Koolbreeze is designed for larger sized rooms requiring cooling or heating all year round.
The Climateasy 18R2 delivers 18000BTU (5.2kW) of cooling and 16000BTU (4.7kW) of heating power and provides air conditioning, heating, dehumidifying and cooling fan functions in a single compact unit.
The built-in automatic evaporative technology uses any collected moisture to cool the unit before it is eliminated through the exhaust duct leaving no internal water tank to empty during normal operation.
The Climateasy 18R2 also benefits from HEPA filters as standard. Installation of the optional HEPA filter will automatically disable Cooling, Heating, Dehumidifying and Auto Modes. If the HEPA filter has previously been installed or your unit has been delivered with the filter pre-installed by the factory you must remove it to re-enable these functions. If the filter is installed the unit will only operate in fan mode. The HEPA indicator LED on the operator panel will illuminate if the filter is correctly installed.
• 18000BTU (5.2kW) Cooling
• 16000BTU (4.7kW) Heating
• Rated input 2000W (Cooling)/2043W (Heating)
• 2.2L/hr dehumidifier
• Size (WxDxH) 490x376x768mm
• Weight 30kg net/32kg gross
• 24-hour programmable timer
• Adjustable thermostat
• 3 available fan speeds with oscillating louvres
• Easy rolling casters for mobility
• Elegant compact upright design
• Air circulation capacity 450m3/hr
• Noise less than 65Dbl sound power
• 1.5m exhaust hose included as standard
• Remote control included (requires AA batteries)
• HEPA filter
• Fitted with EU/UK plug
• 220-240V 50Hz 1-Phase
• Window kit included
• Energy usage category A
• Eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
Download P18HCR2 Data Sheet
Download P1XHCR2 Model Spec Sheet
Download Koolbreeze Hepa Filter